Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bandana Dresses

Here are the bandana dresses I've been working on. Hanna couldn't wait to model her dress. I embroidered her dress with an H on one of the three accent fabric squares on the upper part of the dress. Here is a back view of Hanna's dress. She had fun twirling and posing for the pictures. She asked when I could make her more of these kinds of dresses.
Here is a full view of the front of Hanna's dress.


The red bandana dress would be perfect for the rodeo. I can add embroidery to any of the dresses, very easily to dress them up for a fancier look. Notice how my lovely model had to sneak into the photo here too.


I am working out sizing to make a wider range available. I should have sizes available from newborn through girls' size 6/8. I am working on altering this pattern to make a shirt for my oldest daughter since she doesn't like to wear dresses.

Thanks for stopping in and checking out my latest handiwork. I'll keep ya posted!

2 comments:

  1. These are really pretty! Nice to meet you (Julieriis off the CAST thread)

    ReplyDelete