Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Are You Kidding Me?! It's August?

Wow, where has the time gone? I have tried to get ahead of the holidays this year, but have gotten run over as they fly past me. I vowed to get Easter products ready, only to have The Fourth Of July come barrelling by. I keep saying that I'll be ready for the fall craft show circuit, but at this rate, it's questionable. I'm not giving up though! I have a Halloween line coming up and I am very excited about it. I hope to have it all completed and posted in my Etsy Store within the next couple of weeks. I have to, because Christmas is already knocking, and boy do I have big plans for the Christmas Season this year!!! I know I'm not alone out there in the crafty world, but boy I should have taken juggling lessons. The Kids, the Hubby, full-time work outside of the house, twin nephews, family obligations, school, extracurricular activities, 4-H, rabbit shows, friends, did I forget anything? Oh yeah, a fledgling craft business trying to get off the ground. Priorities, I was never one for prioritizing, but good grief, enough is enough! If only I had a clone!? So much to do, and so little time to do it all in! So, now that I have droned on enough and gotten a bit off-topic, holy cow it's August! I keep telling myself that once the girls go back to school, I'll have more time to devote to the biz. Only to have after-school sports practices and club meetings. Arghhhh, the frustration! What a vicious circle I find myself stuck in. In the time that it took me to type this, I'm sure I could've had a few projects done already. There goes my prioritizing...Maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment